Thursday, February 4, 2016

If I were in Charge of the World.

Colin Harper
If I were in Charge of the World

If I were in charge of the world, I'd cancel math class, school on fridays, vampire movies, and also carrots and ranch.
If I were in charge of the world there'd be trampolines, water slides, and hot tubs on every street.
If I were in charge of the world you wouldn't have cavities. You wouldn't have bees. You wouldn't have rats, or "Please pet the cats". You wouldn't even have cats.
If I were in charge of the world a cheeseburger would be a vegetable. All movies would be free, and a person who sometimes forgot algebra and sometimes forgot to do his homework would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! No school on Fridays! I'd even go a little longer on the other days to make this happen.

    ReplyDelete