Monday, February 29, 2016

First and Last Lines Journal Writing

Colin Harper
First and Last Lines

This is the saddest story I have ever heard.
One day, during one week in one certain year, I met someone. That someone and I did some things. We did some fun things, and some not so fun things. Good things happened to us, and bad things happened to us. One day, the someone had to go somewhere, and something happened. I was waiting somewhere else for the same someone to arrive, when that something happened. I felt a strange something somewhere within myself. The story on the news said that something had happened to my someone. I became a very lonesome someone for some time. My someone was now a no one, and so was I. 
Are there any questions?

1 comment:

  1. Short and vague...which is what you were going for to make that last line kind of cheeky, I think.

    ReplyDelete