Thursday, February 18, 2016

Favorite Quotes

Colin Harper
Favorite Quotes

“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”- John Green

"Courage is not the absence of fear. It is rather not letting your fear control your actions."- Alex Harris

"They say the dreams that we chase are just a dead end road, but we don't have to embrace the lies that we've been told."- Hawk Nelson

"Conformity has no authority."- Set Your Goals

"I'm always focusing on the wrong things, and then the wrong things become everything. I don't know what I'm gonna do, I don't know what I'm gonna do about anything."- The Front Bottoms

"Life is more than money. Time was never money. Time was never cash. Life is still more than girls."- Switchfoot

"The half of me is all about apathy, and the other half, just doesn't care."- Relient K

"We should get jerseys, because we make a good team. But yours would look better than mine, because your outta my league."- Relient K

"Wisdom always chooses, these black eyes and these bruises, over the heartache that they say never completely goes away."- Relient K

"It's funny how you find you enjoy your life when you're happy to be alive."- Relient K

"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They are made of blood, sweat, and a hard to find alloy called guts."- Dan Gable

"I'll drag myself along but I won't pray, cause that's not what I believe."- State Champs

"I'm a realist, and an optimist, but I swear to you I'm not getting over this."- State Champs

"I've been holding back my apathy for far too long."- The Story So Far

"You help me with my honesty when I'm yelling at your ghost." The Story So Far

"I like to think that you're worth my time but you embody everything that I hate." -The Story So Far

"I'm trying hard, real hard, everyday not to lose my temper." -The Story So Far

"Keep your hopes up high and your head down low"- A Day to Remember

"More strength is born from heartbreak, than mountains I could move"- Rise Against

"Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Or would you rather be the architect of what we might create?"- Rise Against

"All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day. Everything always works out, I have never felt so great. Life isn't like this."- Rise Against

"Would God bless the murder of the innocent? Would God bless a war based on pride? Would God bless a money hungry government? Would God bless our ineffective court system? God bless the sweatshops we run. God bless America." - Rise Against

"Something has kept me here too long, but you can't leave me if I'm already gone."- Rise Against

"Is there a God tonight, up in the sky? Or is it empty just like me?"- Rise Against

"They keep us convinced to lift up our chins. These playing fields are level, we all have a chance."- Rise Against




1 comment:

  1. WoW! What a list! I love that words inspire you so much...

    ReplyDelete