Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dan In Real Life Questions

Colin Harper
Dan in Real Life

3. I would certainly enjoy writing for a newspaper. I think I would most like to write the sports column, but writing about current events and interviewing interesting people would be fun as well.

9. Well, first, I don't know how I feel about the term "hottie", but I understand the jist of the question. I certainly have a "type", and that type is derived from the first girl I ever had a crush on in third grade. All of the girls that specifically catch my eye have certain things in common. Intelligence is key for me, a "hottie" needs to be capable of having great back and forth conversation with me on important topics. I have always preferred more of a cute look over the stereotypical "hot" look. I like brunette hair the most, and I have a huge soft spot for slight freckles. Also, a cute little innocent voice is awesome.I also may possibly be describing one person in particular, but who knows.

10. My parents are the absolute worst when it comes to being involved in relationships. My mother is kind of crazy, and I have watched her ruin multiple of my sister's relationships. I can't even mention a girl to my father without him assuming she is my girlfriend and bugging me about it all day every day. It doesn't matter how many times I tell him that they are not my girlfriend, he just keeps thinking they are. I don't want my parents to be involved in any of my relationships, because they will- beyond a shadow of a doubt- ruin it.

13. I don't think that one certain trait of people can completely trump people without the trait in the "interesting" department. However, one person I know who is extremely well traveled (and also may be the aforementioned on question 9.) and they are very interesting. One of my favorite things to do is listen to them talk about their travels.

20. No, I don't think asking questions makes someone a good conversationalist. I can say this from experience, cause when I talk to girls, I always make sure to ask lot's of questions. That could just be because I have a lack of things to say. Anyways, I always make sure to ask questions, and I still suck at talking to them, so.

18. Are you a camp fire? Cause you're hot and I want s'more. 
Are you my appendix? Cause you give me a feeling in my stomach and I want to take you out.
I need a dollar but only have 90 cents, do you want to be my dime?

27. I feel like teenagers usually are pretty hard on their parents. When I argue with my parents, I always feel like they deserve all the anger I'm giving them, but then I always feel awful later. I know they always have intentions to make things the best they can for me, and sometimes I forget that.

1 comment:

  1. "I also may possibly be describing one person in particular, but who knows." : ) : ) : )

    ReplyDelete